The successful customer service associate will performs the following
service calls in a timely, polite and professional manner.
- Use proper telephone etiquette and techniques to answer customer
pertaining to orders, product availability, price and delivery.
- Efficient in responding to customer and sales reps questions
guidelines, price rules, and/or personal market awareness.
- Provide pricing for orders and inquiries on the basis of sales rep
choices, alternate warehouse availability, and encourage add-ons to
- Work proactively to suggest available alternatives, other grade
deliveries to assure customer satisfaction.
- Locate and expedite orders. Follow through on all promised
system. Assure that all details for the proper handling of each order
- Process requests for credit and returns in a timely manner.
- Work with a high degree of accuracy while entering orders into the
are clearly indicated in order entry.
mangers, sales reps and other internal employees to resolve issues.
- Interact positively with customers, local divisions, account
- Packaging knowledge desired.
- Other duties as assigned.
High School General Studies Diploma/GED
Customer Service Experience 3 years
PC Software-Microsoft Office Proficient
International Paper - 19 months ago
For International Paper (IP), business is a global paper chase. It is one of the world's largest manufacturers of printing papers....