Sr. Manager, Networking and Storage
Portfolio Recovery Associates (PRA) is a sixteen year old, publicly traded company (NASDAQ-PRAA) that represents a diverse mix of business and government services that continues to expand. We now operate in more than ten states with a focus on charged-off and bankrupt consumer debt purchase, skip location, government revenue administration, and the monitoring and filing of class action claims. We have also been awarded as one of the 100 Best Small Companies in America, according to the prestigious annual rankings list sponsored by premier business magazine, Forbes. We are currently recruiting for a Sr. Manager, Networking and Storage t to join our IT department at our main headquarters in Norfolk, Virginia.
The ideal candidate is responsible for maintaining the datacenter infrastructure. This position will be responsible for managing the Networking, Enterprise Storage and Enterprise Compute platforms at PRA. Proven abilities to evaluate new technologies, help shape vision, manage projects, and lead the team are critical to success. Demonstrated experience in design and implementation in enterprise storage, networking, and compute platform technologies is required. Background in a fast-paced, high growth environment desired.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
· Manage deployment, maintenance, and performance of Cisco networking components and UCS platform as well as NetApp storage
· Evaluate environment and contribute to technology roadmap and budget process
· Ensure proper monitoring and alerting in place to maintain the highest level of performance and availability
· Manage efforts to document the environment and keep that documentation up to date
· Significantly contribute to overall BCP/DR design, planning and implementation
· Work closely with the Security Team to find the balance of providing operability as securely as possible
· Possess in-depth knowledge of enterprise level datacenter technologies
· Manage critical vendor relationships to build long-term strategic partnerships on PRA’s behalf
· Demonstrate project management skills necessary to keep strategic IT initiatives on track
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Bachelor degree (B.S.) from four-year College in information technology or related degree and/or equivalent combination of certifications and experience is desired. Travel requirements no more than 25%
We offer a competitive salary to commensurate with experience, as well as an attractive set of benefits to our valued employees. Join our team while you build a dynamic career with an exciting, growing company. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC. - 8 months ago