Part-time GRE Instructor – Kaplan Test Prep|
Like the sound of a uniquely rewarding, flexible, part-time position helping students? Supplement your income, work from home up to 50% of the time, and help transform lives via test prep.CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW!
We seek dynamic, engaging presenters with a proven ability to motivate others. As a GRE Instructor you will be responsible for providing exceptional instruction to your students and demonstrating subject matter expertise on all things related to the GRE. To qualify, you must have an official GRE score at or above the 90th percentile on both the quantitative and verbal sections of the exam. Make a big difference in the lives of future grad school students while developing the presentation and leadership skills necessary to advance your own career!
UNIQUE BENEFITS PACKAGE
- Build your resume and expand your professional network by working for an industry-leading company
- Supplement your current income - starting rates vary based on qualifications and all part-time instructors participate in our pay for performance program with no pay cap!
- Access to part-time employee healthcare plan
- Work from home up to 50% of your hours
- Free/discounted test prep courses for qualifying employees or their family members under Kaplans Gift of Knowledge Program
Once hired, you will work with our local Faculty Manager to choose class assignments that best fit your schedule.
- Classes typically meet on nights and or weekends
- Classes typically meet 1 to 2 sessions per week (equivalent of 6-20 hours of work per week)
- Up to 50% of your time is flextime where you can work from home
- Opportunities to teach multiple classes and one-on-one tutoring
- We require a minimum commitment of at least 6 months
APPLY NOW: Your application will take 10 minutes to complete. We have hundreds of eager students waiting to get started so please apply now!
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW!
About Kaplan: Kaplan Test Prep is an industry-leading employer with over 70 years of experience and opportunities throughout the US and Canada. We employ over 10,000 smart and highly-motivated employees who deliver on our mission everyday – to build futures, one success story at a time. If you like the idea of transforming lives, build your career at Kaplan.
Kaplan is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please see job description for details.
Kaplan will put you to the test. The Washington Post subsidiary is perhaps best known for its test-preparation publications, which help...