The manager leads a team of sales representatives who are responsible for the sale of IBM Business Analytics products that includes Cognos, SPSS, Clarity and Open Pages portolio, solutions and/or services to meet/exceed key business measurements and reporting requirements. Responsibilities include developing and cultivating client relationships and satisfaction, successfully resolving any complaint issues; ensuring department revenue, cost and expense targets are met; developing short-term department planning objectives including resource requirements and client approaches; ensuring the appropriate skill mix is maintained for the customers and/or focus areas assigned; identifying and ensuring satisfactory completion of all skills development required by sales representatives to perform assignments; and successfully executing the basic management responsibilities common to all IBM managers. Leverage IBM as a global company to achieve local business objectives.
Successful Candidates would posses:
- Senior Sales Leader with 5 years experience managing a team of senior sales executives. Territory focuses on IBM major accounts and the individual’s background should include experience with major accounts.
- Revenue attainment of Business Analytics enterprise license and services plan in the territory.
- Recruitment and hiring of Business Analytics Account Representatives.
- Research and identification of strategic territories for investment in 2010.
- Development of additional routes to market for COGNOS business intelligence & performance management software in the territory.
- Forecasting and ownership of the SPSS US West IMT license and services business.
- Proven track record in leading a complex enterprise software sales team to surpassing revenue goals.
- Ability to integrate an acquisition sales force into the IBM sales/distribution model.
- Experienced in hiring, mentoring, coaching, and leading account representatives.
- Ability to develop a strategic plan at the same time as executing on tactical quarterly commitments.
- Strong leadership in the areas of performance management, pipeline generation, and deal progression.
- Proficient in accurately forecasting a software transactional business.
- Creative problem solver when dealing with "building a business".
- Positive, motivational, and inspiring sales manager.
At least 3 years experience in managing a team of senior IT sales executives
Readiness to travel 25% travel annually
At least 5 years experience in Business Analytics
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM - 20 months ago
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...