The mission of the American Red Cross is to prevent and alleviate human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of
donors. We help increase the preparedness of our communities by offering courses in First Aid, CPR/Automated External Defibrillator (AED), Babysitter's Training,
Lifeguard Training and other certification courses, in addition to selling First Aid kits, Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) and other preparedness health and
safety products. By selling our courses and products, you will be traveling throughout an assigned territory conducting referral marketing and business to business
sales. All proceeds from our courses and products go directly to disaster relief.
We are currently seeking a full-time Territory Sales Representative to work in our Anchorage, AK office.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Sells Health & Safety products and services to corporate, government, or not for profit customers. Seeks and acts upon leads and builds relationships with potential
customers to bring them to close.
• Ensures productive and positive relationship with prospective customers.
• Explores and builds partner relationships with OneRedCross partners to develop and/or enhance business alliances (i.e. Chapter staff, Blood Services).
• Responsible for meeting assigned sales volume and profitability objectives.
• Responsible for operating within prescribed budget.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
• Prefer 1 to 3 years of successful experience in sales and/or product marketing position.
• Knowledge of and experience in applying field sales techniques
• Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Basic computer skills and demonstrated ability to utilize MS Office programs.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity that you've been waiting for, please visit our website at:
The American Red Cross is a nonprofit organization that offers employees growth and development, team spirit, competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V