The Willows Nursing & R|
ehabilitation Center is a leading provider of long-term skilled nursing care and short-term rehabilitation solutions. Our 57 bed facility offers a full continuum of services and care focused around each individual in today’s ever-changing healthcare environment.
We are currently interviewing for a Nursing Home Administrator.
As the Administrator, you will ensure residents receive the highest quality care possible as you oversee the efficient and profitable operation of the health center. In addition, you will use your healthcare-management experience to effectively plan, lead and organize your team in accordance with current federal, state and Extendicare standards, guidelines and regulations.
· Lead the overall operations of the health center, including the development and implementation of goals for quality care, employee retention and financial performance
· Direct and guide day-to-day activities of clinical, administrative and service departments ensuring accountability and service excellence
· Oversee workforce operations, recruitment, training, supervision and evaluation
· Develop and implement annual business plan that results in the provision of quality care and a maximum return on investment, including annual budget planning, business growth strategy development and cost containment
· Actively promote census development and marketing
· Monitor and control labor and supply expenses on a PPD basis
· Effective implement Quality Performance Improvement ( QPI) process, including the identification and resolution of issues
· Initiate and maintain relationships with residents and their family members, ensuring regular communication and increased customer satisfaction
· Represent health center throughout the community and promote programs and services through various news media
· Participate in Affirmative Action Plan development and ensure workforce is trained and adheres to its principles
· Active WI Licensure as a Nursing Home Administrator
· BS in health care administration, business administration, finance, a clinical specialty or equivalent long-term care experience preferred
· Prior experience as a licensed Administrator highly preferred
· Knowledge of long-term care Medicaid and Medicare regulations and standards
· Ability to communicate effectively with residents and family members, as well as all levels of the organization
· Skilled in directing and motivating the workforce
· Ability to organize, prioritize and react decisively and quickly in emergency situations
In addition to providing our employees with the tools necessary for development and success, we offer an attractive compensation and industry leading benefits package.
· 401 ( k)
· Bonus potential based on completion of management objectives
· Medical, dental and vision insurance
· STD/LTD and life insurance
· Paid time off – personal, sick, vacation and holiday
· Employee-assistance program – employees and dependents
Career Growth – Extendicare regularly promotes from within. Our employees regularly transfer facilities and grow into regional and corporate positions. Support and Resources – Assistance and support is always available from the regional and corporate level to ensure your success. Training – We invest in you! Training and continuing education are encouraged to promote skill development.
Great people are our greatest strength - APPLY TODAY!
Keywords: Nursing Home Administrator, NHA, Interim Nursing Home Administrator, LTC facility executive director, executive director, ED, Interim Executive Director, facility director, LTC, medical, medical care, Geriatric, Geriatric Care, Skilled Nursing Operations, LTC Operations, Licensed Nursing Home Administrator, Consultant, professional services, health services health care, health, care