Manager, Goverance Supply Chain-WIC02168
At Bombardier, 65,400 employees in 23 countries work together to move people forward around the globe-one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will perform the role of Governance Manager and will report to the Director of Material Logistics - Inventory Planning & Supply Base Management - for Learjet production programs.
- Provide leadership for supply chain governance, including supplier performance monitoring and improvement, using balanced scorecard and key performance indicator tools.
- Develop cross-functional metrics and tools relating to supplier performance and Bill of Material management tools in support of program visibility, product development activities, change management, schedule management, commercial compliance, and Operations and Customer Service support.
- Actively participate in the management of supplier performance together with the Supplier Management team and the other organizations involved with supplier deliverables.
As our ideal candidate, you will have the following:
- You have a bachelor's degree in Business or Operations Management, with seven (7) years of relevant experience, two (2) of which are in management or a master's degree in Business Administration (MBA)
- You have excellent project and resources management skills
- You are effective in the production/manufacturing environments and Lean concepts
- You are result and customer oriented
- You have the required skills to manage a dynamic team
- You are a skillful negotiator and contract administrator
- Interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with a variety of individuals, departments and organizations
- Planning and organizational skills necessary to prioritize, assign, and manage workload of assigned area and employees within a multiple project setting
- Communication, problem solving and leadership skills necessary to work effectively with a variety of individuals and departments
- Financial and business acumen, including budgeting, cost analysis, and cost estimation
- Analytical and data management skills necessary to accurately and consistently collect, interpret, display, disseminate, and present data
- Leadership skills to make decisions with sound judgment, train and mentor employees for improved performance, coordinate activities of multiple departments, and guide day-to-day operations successfully
- Presentation and communications skills as well as the ability to influence all levels of employees and management
- Finally, you are known for your leadership, coaching skills and ability to motivate a team.,,
- Travel maybe required
- No relocation or sponsorship available.
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to watch our website and apply for additional positions that you are qualified for and may be of interest to you.
Job: Production Management
Primary Location: US-KS-Wichita
Zip Code US
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 16.02.2013, 2:46:26 PM
At Bombardier, our 76,400 employees work together to evolve mobility – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll...