Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a SQL Server Database Administrator (SQL DBA) for an immediate opening based in Durham, NC with a growing Healthcare / Wellness company. The SQL Server Database Administrator (SQL DBA) will be administering and maintaining SQL Server and MySQL production database environments. The SQL Server Database Administrator (SQL DBA) will be responsible for monitoring backup jobs on all enterprise databases while performing disaster recovery scenarios while working with senior team members on data security.
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Monitor databases analyzing and resolving performance issues.
- Accountable for ensuring appropriate procedures are followed for implementation of data and database changes.
- Interacts with business users verifying or helping to verify data integrity.
- Adhere to common database standards and procedures within a production operations unit.
- Maintain documentation related to database platforms, guidelines, methods and standards.
Please send ONLY qualified resumes to Matthew Knapp at email@example.com
- 5+ years’ experience working with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Proficient with Export/Import, SSIS, T-SQL, SSRS.
- Proficient with Backup / Recovery strategies.
- Understanding of High Availability configurations.
- Strong performance tuning skills.
- Microsoft certification preferred but not mandatory.
Compensation: $90,000 - $110,000. Compensation package will be evaluated based on relevant work experience and recent salary history.
SQL Server Database Administrator, SQL Server, Database Administrator, DBA, SQL DBA, MySQL, SSIS, T-SQL, SSRS, Microsoft SQL Server, Backup, Recovery, Disaster Recovery, DR, Business Continuity, Performance Tuning, High Availability, SQL DBA.
Piper Enterprise Solutions - 21 months ago