Our Client is looking for a an experienced Linux Redhat (LAMP) Administrator to join their team. In this role you will bring your Linux and MS SQL experience to the team. This is a key role for the ongoing support of one of our internal applications, all servers hosted in the Seattle data center and local IT support hosted in the Las Vegas data center Job Responsibilities
- Create/disable users, system performance monitoring/monitoring and alerting of failed services, troubleshooting failed services for all Linux based servers and applications.
- MySQL administration, including monthly restore for reporting
- Work with development team on performance issues and code promotions
- Manage backup and recovery of all systems
- Manage Virtualization environment, including P2V of failing/old hardware
- Administer ZFS NAS storage systems for virtual infrastructure
- Development of scripts/automation for infrastructure and for custom monitoring of specific services as needed
- Development of web & self-service sites for automation of common tasks as needed
- Onsite server, desktop & network support as needed
- Bachelor?s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Redhat Certified Systems certification (RHCSA, RHCT or RHCE)
- 3+ years in Linux server experience as a primary systems administrator
- Strong background (3-5 years) in scripting, bash, PHP & Python
- MySQL Administration, tuning, backup and recovery of large database deployments
- 2-3 years of experience in supporting Microsoft Windows Server 2003 or higher, including Active Directory, DNS and DFS
- Nagios/Munin administration
- Bacula & BackupPC recovery/backup administration
- Experience with LAMP deployment
. Wimmer Solutions is a consulting and managed services organization that pinpoints strategic business or technology-based expertise and assembles teams that enable you to plan or carry out your business objective. By knowing and caring about the community in which it thrives, Wimmer Solutions is able to organize resources thatin turn invigorate our clients and their partners.
Wimmer Solutions provides solutions based on care: care about building and supporting leadership, care about empowering and strengthening relationships, care about growing communities. By our awareness of the human cultural impact that excellence inperformance can effect, we ensure a legacy of vitality and richness for the community at large.
Recruitics - 10 months ago
Sr. Systems Engineer
Wizards Of The Coast
Wizards Of The Coast
- 3 days ago
- 17 days ago
- 23 days ago
Founded in 2002, we're a Seattle-based technology consulting company dedicated to creating inspired consulting, staffing, and managed...