Significant and Meaningful Employment Opportunity!
Founded in 1979, Ronald Blue & Co., LLC is one of the largest U.S. fee-only financial and investment consulting firms. Through 15 branch offices, we currently serve 5,000 clients and manage over $6 billion in investment assets. Our services, based on the application of timeless Biblical principles, include comprehensive financial and estate planning; investment analysis and management; tax planning and tax return preparation and business services and charitable giving planning.
We are currently seeking an experienced, regular, full-time Tax Accountant in our Tax and Business Services Group in Atlanta, GA . The responsibilities of this position include preparing and reviewing individual and corporate tax returns, preparing complex individual, corporate and partnership returns, answering clients' tax questions, supervising associates and directing their work, and assisting with consulting projects. Ability to prepare complex partnership returns and knowledge of partnership rules is a must. Experience working with high net-worth individuals is a plus but not required. A working knowledge of Lacerte tax software is helpful but not required. Additional qualifications include:
The successful candidate will exhibit:
- Three to seven years' prior experience
- Thorough knowledge of tax laws
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle confidential data
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to work with a high volume and deadlines
- Proficient knowledge of PC and Microsoft Office
- Desire to serve clients and co-workers with excellence
- Aptitude and passion for learning new things quickly with a strong work ethic
- Proven technical, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Proactive planning and responsiveness to urgent needs
- Capability to excel in a team environment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organization skills and systems acumen
- Strong business mathematical skills and keen attention to detail
- Personal integrity and ability to discreetly handle confidential data
- Adept at prioritization with ability to complete multiple time-sensitive tasks
- Excellent computer skills with strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
This position requires a bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting or related field, three to seven years' prior tax experience, and CPA designation is required. Supervisory experience is strongly preferred. Local candidates and those with strong experience in partnership returns will receive preference.
This position is located at our Atlanta office:
2100 River Edge Parkway, Suite 1100, Atlanta, GA 30328 (near I-285 and New Northside Drive exit)
NOTICE : Please review our website www.ronblue.com thoroughly prior to applying online. Visit www.ronblue.com/careers to submit your resume and a cover letter that includes your responses to ALL of the request questions. Once you have applied, please add ronblue.com to your email's spam filter 'white' list or 'safe senders' list. This setting is often found in your email account under Mail / Options. This will ensure that any correspondence from us will be received by your email in-box.
Ronald Blue - 18 months ago
Founded in 1979, Ronald Blue & Co. is one of the largest independent fee-only wealth management firms in the United States with more...