Growing construction company in Mashpee, Cape Cod seeks a Bookkeeper / Office Manager to perform various bookkeeping and office tasks. Candidates must possess strong work ethic, honest and extreme attention to detail. Position encompass all aspects of bookkeeping including data entry, processing invoices. File management and numerous other bookkeeping functions. In addition to bookkeeping, position also encompasses multiple other functions in support of the overall business. Position will required candidate to work and think independently. Experience in Quickbooks strongly preferred.
Bookkeeping Duties Include:
- Perform all bookkeeping functions in AP, AR, Job Cost as well.
- Update maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions, disbursements, receipts and accounts payable.
- Reconcile all vendor and customer accounts in AP and AR.
- Maintain vendor files and pay invoices in a timely manner.
- Utilize company accounting software, Quickbooks 2012, for all accounting tasks.
- Reconcile General Ledger and Job Cost accounts and tie out financial statements on a monthly basis.
- Assemble information and assist external auditors for annual audit.
Additional Duties Include:
- Provide HR services including employment processing and health care benefits
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested.
- Monitor office supply levels and reorder as necessary.
- Complete multiple and varied additional tasks as required for the day to day operation of the company.
- Ability to think independently
- Demonstrated history of working independently
- Extreme attention to detail
- Willingness to complete multiple, varied tasks as required for the successful day to day operation of the company.
Indeed - 19 months ago