A person who is licensed as a practical or vocational nurse by the state will render skilled nursing care to clients within their homes under the general supervision of the Director of Nurses.
1. Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
2. Must possess automobile liability insurance.
3. Must wear seat belts at all times while driving.
4. Dependable transportation kept in good working condition.
5. Must be able to drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions.
6. Must be c u r r e n t l y l i c e n s e d a s a n L i c e n s e d V o c a t i o n a l o r L i c e n s e d P r a c t i c a l N u r s e i n t h e State of employment.
Encompass Home Health - 2 years ago
An industry leader in patient satisfaction and clinical outcomes, Encompass Home Health delivers comprehensive care to keep adults, children...