This position is located in Lancaster, SC and is Temp-Hire Opportunity.
- Discretely handle confidential information. Maintain confidentiality of all forms of information. Trustworthy with commitments, promises or information.
- Use initiative and judgment during managers absence to see that matters requiring attention are referred to the appropriate individual so as to minimize the effect of the absence.
- Prioritize and address critical/important issues or decisions in a timely manner.
- Act in a professional manner, specifically concerning matters of ethics and issues of a confidential nature, and make every effort to promote trust
- Demonstrates professionalism to both executives and customers and is a role model for administrative staff.
- Tasks performed efficiently, effectively and on-time. Keep team members updated and follow up appropriately - accurately checking processes and tasks.
- Active participation in the continuous improvement process.
- Coordinate electronic calendar of Production Manager; advise of important deadlines and interpret as necessary.
- Coordinate details in scheduling meetings, lunches, facility contracting, travel arrangements.
- Maintain production department vacation and travel schedule log status in Lotus Notes database and keep it current so as to know where everyone is located at any given time.
- Schedule weekly production meetings - to include meeting notices / room / lunch / document posting
- Check entire Production timecards on a weekly basis for errors and omissions. Enter electronic timecards weekly for some managers as necessary due to travel schedules.
- Assemble expense reports for Production Manager and subordinates within the department on correct coding for prompt reimbursement.
- Be the go to person for staff in the Production department
- Establish a pleasant professional relationship with the internal Customers and provide a constant point of contact for Production.
- Answer phone in a courteous and professional manner and direct them as appropriate.
- Greet visitors in a courteous and professional manner and direct them as appropriate.
- Assist Production Superintendents with compiling production packages.
- Uses advanced excel skills to develop and maintain metrics and reports relating to Pressure Part Sales and Production. Expert in pivot tables development and usage.
- Run monthly reports for project managers and plant management as needed using SQL database. Organize reporting in a fashion which is easily understood.
- Assist QC Manager with creation and maintenance of concise and professional Quality documentation as directed.
- Assist Welding Technician with the maintenance of the welder RT reject rates.
- Assist Welding Technician with maintaining welder continuity log using excel and PWE.
- Assist Engineering with development of document transmittals.
- Track and maintain document transmittals for production department.
- Plot drawings using AutoCAD and distribute for use.
- Enter and maintain documents in document management system (ProArc).
- Document meeting minutes in a concise and professional manner as required.
- Brief visitors on safety policy.
- Responsible for new production employee orientation and setting up new personnel in timekeeping system.
- Performance of other tasks as requested by Plant Management.
Minimum high school diploma; Associates Degree preferred.
Must have superior organization skills with keen attention to detail
Must have advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word capabilities
Experience with Lotus Notes databases preferred
Ability to create, utilize and manipulate Excel graphs and pivot tables from data is required.
Ability to create PowerPoint presentations without assistance is required.
Excellent grammatical skills and strong command of the English language.
Must be a team player and possess excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills in line with the Companys high standards of ethical behavior and integrity
Willingness to work overtime
Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
Task and solution oriented with ability to meet deadlines while maintaining accuracy and detail
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
As one of the top ten commercial staffing companies in the country, Staffmark has the experience and the expertise to help you find a job...