MGR, NURSING PROGRAM SURGERY FULL-TIME DAYS
The Manager is responsible for the administration and supervision of nursing personnel in the Surgical Services Department and is accountable to the Director of Surgical Services, for coordination of all nursing care given and all related supporting services of the Surgical Services Department and its personnel. The main function is that of leadership and promotion of cooperative staff effort. In the absence of the Director of Surgical Services, the Manager assumes this responsibility and accountability.
The Manager is responsible for the location and completion of assigned functions in the daily operation of the Surgical Services Department. The Manager interprets hospital and departmental philosophy, objectives, policy and procedures. Access to all Patient Health Information for treatment purposes only.
· Current RN licensure in the State of California.
· Current American Heart Association BLS Certification (maintain current at all times).
· 3 years clinical experience.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills to communicate with people on all levels and able to maintain positive working relationships with patients, families, and co-workers inter- and intra-departmentally.
· Possess active listening skills.
· Demonstrates knowledge of current nursing theory and practice.
· Compassionate, non-judgmental patient caregiver and advocate.
· Must be able to tolerate physically and mentally demanding work.
· Possesses audible acuity necessary for taking blood pressures and maintaining patient safety.
694-Desert Regional Medical Center - Palm Springs, CA
8 Hour Day
Tenet Healthcare - 19 months ago
Tenet Healthcare Corporation is one of the largest investor-owned health care delivery systems in the nation.
• 80 hospitals