This position will be responsible for developing, maintaining and implementing
new web and windows based applications to support teams managing our home mortgage application processes.
Your Career is Here.
- Eight or more years of experience in systems software and programming environment (will consider candidates with 3 or more years of experience)
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in a computer related field (CS or MIS)
- Exceptional problem solving, critical thinking, abstract thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, while establishing responsible deadlines
- Demonstrates flexibility in day-to-day work and has tolerance for ambiguity
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Conscientiousness in handling sensitive information effectively and confidentially
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a team player and with grace and flexibility in a rapidly changing environment
- Required Languages: C#, ASP.NET, and TSQL
- Expertise in Sql Server, HTML, XML, CSS, and Webservices
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft VS, DB Administration, SSIS, and AJAX
- Proven database application design and development expertise
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
U.S. Bank - 7 months ago
Not quite a bank for the entire US, U.S. Bancorp is nonetheless one of the ten largest bank holding companies in the country. It owns U.S. B...