Job Duties Include:
- Prepare reports, manuals, agendas and correspondence. Work with spreadsheet, database, desktop publishing and word processing software packages in the preparation of requested documents. Lay out reports and statistical tables.
- Gather, assemble and analyze information and data from a wide variety of sources. Contacts company personnel at all levels to gather information and prepare reports and agendas.
- Set up and maintain sensitive files and records for superior.
- Plan, conduct and supervise assignments of a confidential nature requiring considerable discretion, judgement, tact and diplomacy.
- Refer matters to appropriate parties for action and follow up to ensure proper disposition.
- Provide administrative support including; telephone coverage, duplication, mail handling and expense reporting.
- Coordinate and manage the scheduling of appointments, travel, meetings and conference calls.
- Greet and screen all internal and external, calls and visitors.
- May have additional Area or Department specific responsibilities as assigned
A minimum of 7 years of executive support experience OR the equivalent combination of education and experience. In cases of internal promotion, an exception may be made to the minimum requirements based on company needs and the proven ability of the incumbent to perform the key roles and responsibilities of this position.
Assignments involve work of a confidential/complex nature necessitating exposure to sensitive information and contacts requiring considerable discretion, judgment, tact and diplomacy. Highly skilled in utilizing PC and standard software packages.
Abt SRBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, actively seeking diversity in the workplace. Veterans are encouraged to apply.