Dedicated to selected accounts with the responsibility to increase market share. Integrates solutions across all business lines.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Qualifications (Education, Experience, Certifications)
- Supplies product information to selected customers in an assigned territory and/or arranges for business analyses of customer's business communication requirements and develops benchmark demonstrations, proposals and value propositions that exceeds customers' requirements resulting in the development of new customers and retention of existing accounts by applying a consultative approach to Fortune 1000 contacts/customers.
- Organizes and implements post-sale delivery and implementation of Ricoh USA solutions at customer locations. Acts as primary point of contact for all sales paperwork.
- Proactively develops new customer contacts, reviews leads, participates in customers' business communication planning and delivers Ricoh USA solutions' proposals as prescribed by sales management.
- Meets or exceeds revenue and gross profit expectations.
- Plan and consult within a team-based work environment to coordinates activity.
- Promote products and represent company at off-site customer meetings.
- Maintain records of all account activity within sales database.
- Identify contacts in accounts and conduct strategic calls.
- Serves as first line of contact with customers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- 3 -5 years of successful business-to-business sales experience; to include 2 years of industry selling experience.