The successful Candidate will act as primary company interface to key GridPoint accounts throughout the customer life cycle. The Account Manager will emphasize both relationship management and account growth initiatives including up-sell offers as guided by the comprehensive account plan. Customer satisfaction and revenue growth are the primary focus of the Account Manager.
- Manage up-sell opportunities and shepherd sales orders through booking, delivery, revenue recognition, and receipt of accounts receivable.
- Soliolicit customer feedback to inform the GridPoint product roadmap and assist in the development of service offerings that will help customers meet their energy management goals.
- Stayinformed of the Customer's business activities and energy management initiatives with a view toward providing better service and satisfaction.
- Travel to andwith Customer Representatives to sites where GridPoint solutions are installed or proposed and to visit energy management staff and management periodically to ensure the goals of the account plan are met.
- Four yeardegree preferred
- Minimum7 years of related experience
- Experience in energy management, commercial HVAC, facilities management and maintenanceand/or electrical/mechanical engineering
- Knowledge of multi-site retail facilities management and the retail industry in general
- Ability to travel overnight up to 50%
- Direct experience working with multi-site retailers and commercial automation is a plus
- Ability to work in a team environment and with a flexible approach to get the job done is a must
GridPoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.
Note: no unsolicited 3rd party resumes accepted
Gridpoint - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
GridPoint is an established leader in smart energy solutions, providing Fortune 1000 enterprises, government agencies and utilities with the...