Grant Thornton LLP is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International, one of the six global accounting, tax and business advisory organizations. Grant Thornton’s Global Public Sector is a global management consulting business with the mission of providing responsive and innovative financial, performance management and systems solutions to governments and international organizations. Visit Grant Thornton’s Global Public Sector at
- Work with government organizations in leading Continuous Improvement projects employing world-class Six-Sigma and Lean methodologies to drive process improvement and organizational change.
- Providing expertise based on previous experience as Lean Six-Sigma change agent in embedding Lean thinking and practices; defining and prioritizing value streams; tracking savings; leading events (Rapid Improvement, Kaizen, 6S, etc…); team communications; and coaching/mentoring stakeholders.
- Support implementation activities and interact with client personnel and senior leadership to accomplish project objectives
- 5+ years of experience in business process reengineering/process improvement
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Experience in working with government clients
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt with practical expertise in lean tools and methodologies
- Expert-level communications;
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Office
Six Sigma Black Belt
Granting you the serenity to know that your company's finances and operations are in order, Grant Thornton is the US member firm of...