Grant Thornton LLP is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International, one of the six global accounting, tax and business advisory organizations. Grant Thornton’s Global Public Sector is a global management consulting business with the mission of providing responsive and innovative financial, performance management and systems solutions to governments and international organizations. Visit Grant Thornton’s Global Public Sector at
- Work with government organizations in leading Continuous Improvement projects employing world-class Six-Sigma and Lean methodologies to drive process improvement and organizational change.
- Providing expertise based on previous experience as Lean Six-Sigma change agent in embedding Lean thinking and practices; defining and prioritizing value streams; tracking savings; leading events (Rapid Improvement, Kaizen, 6S, etc…); team communications; and coaching/mentoring stakeholders.
- Support implementation activities and interact with client personnel and senior leadership to accomplish project objectives
- 5+ years of experience in business process reengineering/process improvement
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Experience in working with government clients
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt with practical expertise in lean tools and methodologies
- Expert-level communications;
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Office
Six Sigma Black Belt
Grant Thornton - 18 months ago
Granting you the serenity to know that your company's finances and operations are in order, Grant Thornton is the US member firm of...