Corrpro Companies, Inc. has Coatings Inspector positions open. Multiple levels of positions available.
Corrpro, an Aegion Company, is America's largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure.
- Perform hold point inspections of surface preparation and coating work in accordance with the procedures of the Inspection Quality Manual.
- Analyze, revise, and make recommendations to process.
- Adhere to requirements regarding proper use of equipment and perform inspections.
- Understand and abide by the procedures set by Corrpro corporate procedural manuals, the Inspection Quality Manual and the project specification.
- Verify the proper use and calibration of inspection instruments as described in the Inspection Quality Manual.
- Complete project documentation and record keeping in accordance with the procedures of the Inspection Quality Manual.
- Represent Corrpro in a professional manner, with a high degree of respect for all existing and potential customers.
- NACE CIP (Coatings Inspector Program) Certification I, II or III
- High School Diploma or Associates Degree
- Inspection experience described above
- Offshore experience
- Must be able to meet physical requirements
- Must be able to travel