This position starts February, 2013 or later.
Novellus Systems (recently merged with Lam Research) designs, builds and services manufacturing equipment that is used in the production of semiconductor devices on a global level. We’re growing and looking for an entry to mid-level electrical engineer to join and contribute to our team. Local candidates are preferred unless you have working experience within the semiconductor field.
In this job you will design, develop, modify and evaluate electronic parts, components or integrated circuitry for electronic equipment and other hardware systems. You will help determine design approaches and parameters and analyze equipment to establish operating data, conduct experimental tests and evaluate results. You may also be tasked with reviewing vendor capability to support product development.
To qualify you will need:
· An electrical engineering degree and a desire to help design complex systems and sub-systems
· Have the ability to rapidly generate design concepts based on team input
· Have excellent communication skills
· Strong analysis and trouble-shooting skills
· A good understanding or RF principles and power distribution
· Modeling such as SPICE modeling and/or experience with PCAD is a plus but not required
· A working knowledge of industry standards: SEMI, NFPA 79, NEC, etc...
At Lam Research, we offer more than jobs. We offer unique career opportunities where on-going training and development is also provided to help you build your career. We are large enough to encompass a breadth of possibilities AND small enough for you to be noticed and recognized. If you are bright, dedicated and enthusiastic, Lam Research is the place for you.
Novellus Systems' approach to business is hardly novel: high-end products, built to last, sold to the largest possible customers. The...