General Job Summary
New Business Sales Representatives generate new business opportunities through positioning and selling Frontier’s full range of solutions to commercial prospects in assigned geographical and/or vertical markets. The primary focus is on driving incremental new revenue that meets or exceeds the established monthly quota by prospecting for new customers through outside sales activities, community involvement/networking, strategic partnerships, and other lead generating activities. They are 100% focused on new logo acquisition.
- Develops and implements an effective business plan focused on new business opportunities, using a consultative selling approach to effectively communicate Frontier’s value proposition to prospective customers. This includes identifying and creating a vertical and/or geographical market strategy to target companies, determine overall revenue opportunity within geographic area, and create an overall go-to-market strategy.
- Develops and executes a daily activity model to build a 30/60/90 day funnel that includes on-going cold calling, prospecting, telemarketing, territory planning, referral partners, and other relationship building strategies designed to meet or exceed monthly quota.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with prospects/customers and internal resources. Understand the dynamics and needs of the customer’s business in order to effectively identify opportunities, properly align Frontier resources, and position the most appropriate solution with key decision makers and influencers in order to win the business.
- Creates a disciplined approach to monthly forecasting requirements based on established forecasting criteria. Manages and maintains all customer prospecting & forecasting information using salesforce.com for providing daily updates to ensure most accurate information is available and that daily activity, funnel, and quota expectations are being met.
- Collaborates with internal resources to develop comprehensive sales solutions and presentations tailored to winning new customers and closing new business. Develops a sound presentation and closing strategy that will win business.
- Continually enhances product/service knowledge as well as core selling skills through on-going training provided through internal and/or external resources while understanding how to apply this knowledge to prospective business opportunities. Proactively takes action to drive personal skill and career development.
- Mentors and teams with other New Business Sales Representatives.
College degree or equivalent plus 5+ years related experience.
Must have valid clean driving license.
Must have prior sales experience with B2B sales.
Must be able to travel.
Telecommunication sales experience preferred but not necessary
- On-Going Career Development and Training
Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental Insurance Options
- Prescription Drug Plan and Vision Coverage
- 401(k) Plan With Employer Match
Employment at Frontier is subject to pre-employment drug testing. EOE/AAP Employer.
Frontier Communications - 10 months ago
Serving city dwellers and country folk alike, Frontier Communications provides phone, Internet, and satellite TV (through a partnership with...