It's all about trendy fashion accessories at great prices, creativity and enthusiasm - it's all about beeline. Most of all, however, it's all about our successful brands SIX and I AM. We are represented throughout 12,500 sales areas in 33 countries. And we still have big plans. 4,500 employees are already on board.
What is Concessions?
What is a Mobile Jewelry Merchandiser?
- Concession stands are fixtures that contain beeline jewelry and accessories.
- These fixtures are strategically located within larger retailers.
Area of Responsibility:
- A Mobile Jewelry Merchandiser ("MM") is a Visual Merchandiser, who travels around their assigned area and ensures that the concessions are well-stocked and visually appealing.
- The main goal of an MM is to create appealing displays which draw in customers and drive up sales.
- Travel to assigned concession locations.
- Decorate our display fixtures with new fashion jewelry and accessories.
- Build attractive displays to pique interest and draw more sales.
- Maintain visual and merchandising standards.
- Work together with retail partner's key staff to maintain stock and standards.
- Order new products for our retail partners.
- Complete and submit associated paperwork.
a keen eye for style and fashion
- Valid driver's license
- Own a computer with internet connection, a scanner or a fax machine and a cell phone
- Organized, efficient and self-motivated to meet deadlines and build sales
- Appreciate beautiful jewelry and accessories
- Possess a distinctive understanding of colors and
We offer attractive compensation (hourly wage plus commission). Work under your own initiative in a creative environment. The Jewelry Merchandiser position is ideal for individuals seeking extra income: Set your own schedule and pace; work like a small business owner without the financial risk. The higher your sales - the higher your income!
Are you ready to take on responsibility and to grow with us? If so, apply now and shape the future with us. Discover the beeline way!
beeline GmbH - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard