West Corporation is a leading provider of technology-driven, voice-oriented solutions. West offers its clients a broad range of communications and infrastructure management solutions that help them manage or support critical communications. West's customer contact solutions and conferencing services are designed to improve its clients' cost structure and provide reliable, high-quality services. West also provides mission-critical services, such as public safety and emergency communications.
This individual will be responsible for building a strong partnership with assigned clients and continuously strive to improve the level of overall service that West is providing; serve as a client advocate ensuring quality and delivery of service and that all issues client or internal, are followed through to resolution in a timely manner; maintain current and up-to-date knowledge and documentation of clients equipment, technology, programs, SLA's, contractual agreements and business objectives; lead internal and external discussions to ensure all established timelines are met and that other teams and departments are performing their activities on behalf of the client in an efficient and timely manner; regularly analyze program performance in conjunction with Client's business goals to provide consultative advice regarding West's suite of business solutions.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required with major course work in business administration, communications, marketing, or a related field required. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements
* Minimum of three years business-to-business account management experience required
* Minimum one year project management experience preferred
* Minimum one year of Business-to-business experience in a technical customer service capacity preferred
* Intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel required
West offers competitive wages, impressive comprehensive benefits, ongoing career development and training, and an environment rich in diversity and the freedom to express new, innovative ideas!
If you are interested in this position and meet the minimum requirements, apply online today!
Applications will be accepted through 02/25/2013.
West Corporation and its subsidiaries participate in E-Verify, a service of the Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
West Corporation - 17 months ago
Spoken every day, in every way.
To many of the top companies in nearly every industry, West provides the technology and customized...