Clopay Corporation offers an EXCELLENT benefits package along with an employee-centered work environment.
Clopay Corporation, a Griffon Company, is comprised of Clopay Building Products Company and Clopay Plastic Products Company. Clopay Building Products is the nation's largest manufacturer of residential garage doors and a leading supplier of industrial and commercial sectional doors. Clopay Plastic Products Company is a global leader in the development and production of specialty films, extrusion coatings and laminations serving the hygienic, healthcare, protective apparel and industrial markets.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Warehouse Specialist in our Clopay Plastic Products Company in Mason, OH.
Responsible for coordinating Shipping and Receiving for Clopay Plastic Products at the Mason Technical Center. Responsible for the warehousing activities of raw material and finished goods inventories. Facilitate all activities between buyers and suppliers for deliveries. Responsible for verifying and keeping records of incoming and outgoing shipments. Determines method of shipment for finished product and samples. Coordinates with customer service, sales, logistics and accounts payable for product shipments.
Qualified candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Coordinates and leads the Shipping and Receiving operation for Clopay Plastic Products at the Mason Technical Center.
- Schedules all outbound product and sample shipments for timely delivery to our customers.
- Maintains a neat and organized warehouse. Ensures that all Shipping and Receiving procedures are being followed.
- Tracks raw material and finished goods inventory levels through the Oracle system.
- Conducts routine cycle counts of raw materials and coordinates a quarterly inventory audit.
- Creates a line of communication with customers and suppliers if needed for timely delivery of product.
- Coordinates all raw material and finished goods inventories in the warehouse and off-site storage.
- Maintains off-site storage to minimize footprint and storage costs.
- Ensures that all finished products and samples are packaged properly to reach the customer intact and in a presentable fashion.
- Ensures that all incoming materials are in good condition and match the packing slips.
- Gathers raw material retains, as needed, for incoming acceptance testing.
- Ensures all activities are performed in a safe manner in the Shipping and Receiving Area.
- Creates packing slips and bills of lading when required for out bound shipments.
- Coordinates tasks with Facility Management and outside contractors.
- Contributes to safety, quality and housekeeping initiatives within the Product Development function.
- Trains and certifies fork lift and other power industrial vehicle operators.
- Maintains inventory of routine packaging, safety and operational supplies and places purchase orders as needed.
- Assists Clopay Building Products Company and Corporate Services with Shipping and Receiving activities.
- Minimum of a high school graduate required, two year technical degree preferred.
- Five years of experience in a production or research operation required, preferably in a plastic extrusion environment. Experience with shipping and receiving preferred.
- Will be required to operate a lift truck. Will need the basic skills to operate a computer and computerized equipment. Must be able to learn and interface with Oracle and Global Shop Floor programs.
- Must be able to do basic math calculations and should be able to document and communicate clearly. Occasionally required to move or lift up to 50 pounds.
We offer a competitive salary and a very comprehensive benefits package, including tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 per year, 401K, paid holidays, sick, and vacation time.
Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a drug-free work environment.
EOE M/F/D/V - We welcome applications from Veterans and the Disabled!
Clopay Corporation - 23 months ago
Just like Aldous Huxley and Jim Morrison, Clopay knows something about doors. Subsidiary Clopay Building Products makes residential and...