Velociti, a global provider of deployment services, is
seeking full time Scheduling Administrators. This
position will provide scheduling and service support for
our customers, issue resolution, analysis, product and
system installation support.
and system installation services scheduling.
- Provide installation scheduling support, and product
working with Account Team.
- Responsibilities include telephone support and
issues are resolved.
- Handle customer issues and follow through until
the customer to ensure that the customer is
- Maintain appropriate levels of communication with
well-informed before, during and after service
promised to the customer, and that the quality and
- Ensure that services are provided in the time frame
completeness of work performed meets or exceeds the
expectations of the customer.
our products and services.
- Optimize customer satisfaction and preference for
ethical behavior, while delivering world-class
- Maintain high standards of professional conduct and
service quality issues.
- Provide feedback on product, installation and
proposals for time & materials services and service
- Assist Account Team with the development of
submittal and archival of required service
- Be responsible for accurate completion, timely
documentation. This includes, Job Forms;
As-Installed System Files; and Customer Quotations
Basic Job Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products;
- Previous customer service work experience;
- Ability to work with customers and provide excellent
- Strong problem solving, organizational and project
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
provide telephone assistance as well as emergency
- Ability to occasionally be on after hours calls to
response to customer sites.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Req. Code : 24
Division/Department : Velociti
% of Travel Required : None
Shift/Hours : Full-Time (Varied Hours)
CSTK - 7 months ago