Prestwick House, a premier educational publisher of Language Arts teaching materials, is looking for a Direct Marketing Coordinator. The Direct Marketing Coordinator is in charge of maintaining and improving Direct Marketing Operations and offline support marketing to promote the direct sales of Prestwick House products.
- Coordinate and supervise the production all catalogue marketing including:
- Organizing the Timing and Production Schedule of All Catalogues
- Working with outside vendors to ensure that catalogues stay on budget and deadline.
- Using reports and analytics to select products and organize catalogue layouts in Catalog Studio
- Identify key advertisements for revision and track their improvements over time
- Work with Art Department to ensure they have everything they need
- Manage the day-to-day production of the catalogues to ensure timeliness and quality
- Organize and manage proofing of the catalogues
- In charge of maintaining the accuracy and quality of data within CatalogueStudio
- Communicatemarketing results internally and to other departments to ensure market requirements are met in product development, marketing, and sales.
- Recommend focus and target changes for the catalogues to increase sales.
- Works with marketing copywriter to identify and improve advertisements in upcoming catalogues.
- Assist with online marketing.
- Assist in the development of the print budget
- Works with the pricing strategy team to develop pricing requirements for products.
- Manages projects as stipulated in the strategic plan.
- Proposes and implement projects for process improvement.
- Presents ideas and plans to leadership.
- Assists other departments, as necessary, with marketing questions/concerns.
- BA in Marketing and 5 years of Direct Mail Experience.
- Strong MS Excel skills and basic SQL and SAP Business One knowledge.
- Firm understanding of direct marketing principals.
- Strong knowledge of the educational marketing environment.
- Ability to be creative in a tight deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to plan and coordinate multi-month projects between departments.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Positivecan do attitude.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Prestwick House - 23 months ago
We are dedicated to helping teachers of all levels of English and language arts be the absolute best they can be; we offer a tremendous...