Prestwick House, a premier educational publisher of Language Arts teaching materials, is looking for a Direct Marketing Coordinator. The Direct Marketing Coordinator is in charge of maintaining and improving Direct Marketing Operations and offline support marketing to promote the direct sales of Prestwick House products.
- Coordinate and supervise the production all catalogue marketing including:
- Organizing the Timing and Production Schedule of All Catalogues
- Working with outside vendors to ensure that catalogues stay on budget and deadline.
- Using reports and analytics to select products and organize catalogue layouts in Catalog Studio
- Identify key advertisements for revision and track their improvements over time
- Work with Art Department to ensure they have everything they need
- Manage the day-to-day production of the catalogues to ensure timeliness and quality
- Organize and manage proofing of the catalogues
- In charge of maintaining the accuracy and quality of data within CatalogueStudio
- Communicatemarketing results internally and to other departments to ensure market requirements are met in product development, marketing, and sales.
- Recommend focus and target changes for the catalogues to increase sales.
- Works with marketing copywriter to identify and improve advertisements in upcoming catalogues.
- Assist with online marketing.
- Assist in the development of the print budget
- Works with the pricing strategy team to develop pricing requirements for products.
- Manages projects as stipulated in the strategic plan.
- Proposes and implement projects for process improvement.
- Presents ideas and plans to leadership.
- Assists other departments, as necessary, with marketing questions/concerns.
- BA in Marketing and 5 years of Direct Mail Experience.
- Strong MS Excel skills and basic SQL and SAP Business One knowledge.
- Firm understanding of direct marketing principals.
- Strong knowledge of the educational marketing environment.
- Ability to be creative in a tight deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to plan and coordinate multi-month projects between departments.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Positivecan do attitude.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are dedicated to helping teachers of all levels of English and language arts be the absolute best they can be; we offer a tremendous...