Jewish Hospital (JH) is an internationally renowned high-tech tertiary referral center developing leading-edge advancements in hand and microsurgery, heart and lung care, home care, rehab medicine (including sports medicine), orthopaedics, neuroscience, occupational health, organ transplantation and outpatient and primary care. Site of the world’s first successful hand transplant, and the world’s first and second successful AbioCor® Implantable Replacement Heart procedures, the hospital is also federally designated to perform all five solid organ transplants – heart, lung, liver, kidney and pancreas.
Provides nursing care including administration of medications and treatments in accordance with physician orders and established nursing policies and procedures. Care provided is based on defined standards of patient care and nursing practice
Current RN license in State of Kentucky. BSN preferred. BLS required; ACLS required with in one year of start date; PALS recommended, but not required.
Acute care, emergency or critical care experience preferred. Equipment use including but not limited to computer, telephone, IV pumps, monitoring equipment, and those items necessary to care for the patient in the ED setting.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times.
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines.
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community.
KY-Louisville-Jhhs - Jewish Hospital
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period
Catholic Health Initiatives - 14 months ago
For Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), returning sick people to good health is more than a business -- it's a mission. Formed in 1996...