Senior SharePoint Developer (SPD)
The SharePoint Senior Developer (SSD) shall be responsible for development, deployment, and support custom built and out of the box applications for Microsoft Office SharePoint 2010 environments. SPD will customize out of the box SharePoint sites to business needs. Participate in the architectural design, development, customization, and integration efforts of enterprise solutions involving Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search Content Management, Business process and Forms. SPD will develop practical and workable solutions to technical and business problems. Analyzes requirements and potential solutions for technical and economic feasibility. Responsible for identifying application need, requirements and designing the software application specifications and resources needed to complete the project. Must possess MBI Security Clearance. SPD will act as the primary development resource for client enterprise SharePoint development initiative. Design and develop application enhancements and integrations according to business requirements.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Existing MBI required
- 4 yr College Degree in Computer Science or Engineering discipline
- At least 8 years of Enterprise Microsoft web software development experience (C#, .Net).
- At least 2 year of Lead development experience.
- Three to Five years’ experience developing for MOSS 2007 and SP 2010 environments
- Expert understanding of MS SharePoint Architecture (MOSS 2007 and SP 2010)
- Expert skills and understanding of the Microsoft SharePoint platform (2007 & 2010) including configuration and custom development.
- Expert level experience with Object Oriented Design and Development.
- Expert level experience with SQL Server Enterprise Edition (developing stored procedures, triggers, complex views).
- Strong understanding and experience with IIS server
- Working knowledge of various web design/graphic design tools (Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Working knowledge and experience coding custom SharePoint 2010 WebParts is required
PPC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- MCPD or other professional Microsoft certification(s) strongly desired but not required.
PPC - 2 years ago