In our real-world classroom, you’ll have the opportunity to:|
Our Summer Program will run from Monday June 10, 2013- Friday, August 9, 2013 . Typical office hours are 9-6. The internship will be paid or for credit. Applications will be accepted until March 22, 2013.
- Work on projects and deliverables with actual clients.
- Participate in weekly training sessions facilitated by experts who are putting their ideas into action every day.
- Participate in an intensive summer bootcamp comprised of daily workshops and breakout sessions.
- Build a portfolio of great work and an unmatchable real-world experience.
- Participate in a team project to be presented at the end of the summer.
Havas Worldwide New York - 19 months ago