Purpose: Accurately process weekly payroll, while maintaining complete and accurate payroll files.
Process payroll data for 5 facilities (Bronx, Wyandanch, Suffern, Brooklyn and Queens)
Maintain complete and accurate payroll records
- Gather all information submitted to payroll (Novatime, Attendance Sheets, Incentive Request)
- Download information from Novatime into the MAS200 system
- Create, print and enter Drivers & Helpers Commissions and Commissions for Sales Representatives.
Produce a variety of payroll reports
- Maintain records of all payroll transactions
- Sort weekly payroll folder
- Scan and File all information submitted to payroll
- Prepare garnishment reports and submit to the Accounting
- Print Deduction Reports such as Driver Shortage and Employer’s Expense Summary and submit to the Accounting Department
Education: HS Diploma/GED
Experience: Payroll experience required.
Skills: Basic Mathematical ability and PC Skills-Excel/ Word required, MAS200 a Plus, sound judgment and organizational skills .
Accountability: Directly accountable to the Payroll Manager.
Monster - 15 months ago
One of the biggest beer purveyors in the New York City area, Manhattan Beer Distributors caters to more than 25,000 accounts from five...