As the only global provider of commercial solutions, Quintiles understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product's value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma's sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world. We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for Pharmaceutical Sales Representative to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients. In this role you will be supporting Janssen Ortho LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies. JOM, is the PR Sales and Marketing Division of Ortho-McNeilR, Division of Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. JOM strives to provide innovative, high quality, safe and effective treatments to advance patient care. We are involved in hospital and institutional settings. We help healthcare professionals meet their patients' needs. Pharmaceutical Sales Representative The Pharmaceutical Sales Representative is primarily responsible for achieving sales forecast and gaining access of promoted products and, subsequently, sales of these products, at assigned territory. This is accomplished by establishing mutually beneficial, long-term business relationships with influential residents, fellows, attending physicians, pharmacists, and healthcare providers key to the sales success of promoted products. Also is responsible for coordinating sales strategies with appropriate teammates to maximize sales in assigned territory. Great opportunity for a recent college graduate to break into the pharmaceutical sales market! Quintiles offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).We look forward to the prospect of working with you! Please apply on-line at: www.quintiles.com EOE
- Minimum BA/BS required; in business or scientific field with Pharmaceutical and broader healthcare business knowledge.
- Prior business-to-business sales experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to learn reimbursement, short and long term sales potential relevant to percentage of patients treated, patient mix, Manage Care organizations and contracts, and new protocols or new treatments modalities that impact business potential.
- Candidate must be fully bilingual (English & Spanish).
- Ability to demonstrate proven sales performance overtime
- Strong work ethic and customer focus orientation
- Excellent communication and organization skills Competencies
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated Business Acumen
- Demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical/scientific knowledge
- Flexibility to learn new products over time
- Knowledge of and experience with the selling process
- Initiative & execution-oriented