Posting Title |
Grain Operations Specialist
SPEC OPERATIONS - CO
CHS /Southwest Grain of Regent has an opportunity for a Operations Specialist. You will work extensively with Country Operations Cooperative Customers in insuring they are provided the highest level of service . You must be customer focused, be hard working, and have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. This position has the opportunity for growth.
- Responsible for all elevator operations.
- Unloading grain and loading trucks and train cars.
- Operate the train load out facility.
- Monitor and maintain quality of inventory.
- Regulate and periodic housecleaning processes and record keeping.
- Maintain and records on all elevator equipment including legs, conveyors, grain cleaner, vehicles and all facility equipment.
- General work around the facility.
- Provide excellent customer service and assist customers when needed.
- Observe and enforce all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by management .
- High School diploma or GED.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs, climb ladders, stairs and bins.
- Ability to operate loaders, conveyors, and tractors.
- Ability to work in dust and adverse weather conditions and temperatures.
- Ability to work long hours to meet business demands.
- CDL license or ability to attain one.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
CHS offers a Competitive Salary. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
- Farming background
- Grain handling experience
- Elevator experience
CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers. CHS is a cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local cooperatives from the Great Lakes to the Pacific Northwest and from the Canadian border to Texas.
CHS is an EEO employer.
CHS Inc. - 20 months ago
CHS Inc. is the nation’s leading cooperative, owned by farmers, ranchers and co-ops across the United States. A diversified global...