1. Must be willing to travel to special assignments at various locations throughout the HA system as part of developmental process and experience
2. Orchestrates the operation to exceed service standards; upon assignment, lead, coach and manage others
3. Represent Hawaiian Airlines in all aspects of airport, community and government affairs
4. Demonstrate by example exceptional customer service
5. Responsible for supervision of personnel to ensure safety and efficiency of operations according to Company policies and procedures and governmental rules and regulations.
6. Actively communicates and executes the goals and objectives of the division/company
7. Be a team player and understand goals throughout the Company
- Must have a minimum of 3 years supervisory experience or 5 years in related field.
- Must have working knowledge of airline policies and procedures, as well as airport regulations/policies and procedures
- Must be able to successfully manage multiple projects.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Access, Sabre, PowerPoint).
- Must demonstrate initiative, be self-motivated with high energy.
- Must have knowledge of inter island, domestic and international air carrier operations and technical skills.
- Must possess strong command of the English language and strong communication skills.
- Must be able to travel when required, work various shifts and hours.
- Must possess and demonstrate mutual respect, personal integrity and honesty.
- Must have experienced with project development and management.
- Must be able to build teams with employees and vendor staff and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail oriented with proved ability to successfully manage a budget.
- Must be flexible and adapt well to change.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
Hawaiian Airlines - 2 years ago
Luaus, leis, and lazing in the sun -- Hawaiian Holdings knows how to get you there. The company's main subsidiary, Hawaiian Airlines,...