Kenexa is a leading SaaS (Software as a Service) provider of business solutions for human resources. The company helps global organizations multiply business success by identifying the best individuals for every job and fostering optimal work environments for every organization. For more than 20 years, Kenexa has studied human behavior and team dynamics in the workplace and has developed software solutions, business processes and expert consulting that help organizations impact positive business outcomes through HR. Areas of focus include Recruitment Solutions, Employment Branding, Employee Assessments, Talent Management, Compensation Solutions, Engagement Surveys and Leadership Solutions.
The Staffing Consultant is responsible for Hiring Manager customer satisfaction with Kenexa, an IBM Company, RPO services. Staffing Consultants work closely with all levels of the client and Kenexa operation management and staff to define, develop, and implement recruiting strategies and planning to provide a qualified candidate pool. This role requires strong project management and recruiting experience to successfully meet customer satisfaction goals.
• Works with client Hiring Managers and business unit leaders to define and document hiring forecasts
• Upon approval of a new requisition, work with hiring manager to set Service Level Agreements (SLA) expectations and requirements
• Work within predefined recruitment processes while monitoring that process to identify and recommend areas for improvement to ensure best practices at all times
• Identify new methods and approaches for sourcing of candidates and generating new leads
• Accountable for managing individual and Kenexa Global Delivery Center’s daily production through Kenexa’s applicant tracking system
• Meet weekly/monthly/quarterly production goals as set by management team
• Work in conjunction with the Operations Director in the establishment of weekly/quarterly/yearly Global Delivery Center goals
• Review, analyze, mentor and coach support teams to ensure recruiting goals are being met
• Utilize Applicant Tracking System (and other program tools)
• Use detailed screening and selection criteria to identify qualified candidates and determine the relevant strength of the candidates in the pool
• Participate in client meetings at the direction of the Operations Director and/or Client Relationship Director
- At least 3 years experience in functional recruitment best practices – including direct sourcing capabilities, strategic sourcing and market mastery
- At least 1 year experience in building relationships and consulting with Hiring Managers through the open requisition, sourcing, debrief and offer stages
- At least 2 years experience in computers, including in-depth internet knowledge and working proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet, and database applications
- At least 1 year experience in an ATS (applicant tracking system)
- Readiness to travel 25% travel annually
- English: Fluent
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years experience in functional recruitment best practices – including direct sourcing capabilities, strategic sourcing and market mastery
- At least 2 years experience in building relationships and consulting with Hiring Managers through the open requisition, sourcing, debrief and offer stages
- At least 3 years experience in computers, including in-depth internet knowledge and working proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet, and database applications
- At least 2 years experience in an ATS (applicant tracking system)
In order for Kenexa (an IBM company) to offer a wide range of opportunities to applicants, and to afford IBM flexibility in staffing across its corporate structure, your application and information may be shared across our enterprise, including with and among other IBM subsidiaries and affiliates worldwide. By submitting your application and information you acknowledge and agree that your information will be used and made available to our subsidiaries and affiliates, and that you may be interviewed by, or ultimately offered employment by, any of IBM's subsidiaries and affiliates
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...