Assist in managing a commercial loan portfolio by providing oversight and ensuring sound credit decisions in accordance with the Bank’s established policies and procedures.
- Manages commercial loan portfolio regarding loan underwriting, including proper structuring of loans based on established lending and operating policies consistent with those established by the Bank’s Board or Directors.
- Provides support for workout and loan committee meetings as applicable. Identify and report on credit deficiencies when appropriate and provides accurate, factual recommendations to assist with the decision making process.
- Analyze financial information and proposed credit structure; review documents; identify strengths and weaknesses of a credit with the ability to present finding through oral presentation or in a narrative fashion.
- Ensure that follow up items are tracked appropriately and are well monitored, and that technical exceptions are cleared on a timely basis.
- Maintain knowledge of and awareness of financial industry status and trends
- Assume responsibility for special projects; gather data and prepare reports for members of Senior Management, auditors, and other personnel; and other duties as assigned.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of all commercial products including loans, cash management, trade service products and deposits to facilitate cross-selling and enhance the client experience.
- Analyze financial statements and related information.
- Must have demonstrated skills in commercial credit underwriting while possessing the necessary personal skills that will lead to the ability to develop new business from individual calling efforts.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of Commercial Lending experience preferred.
- Must have excellent communication, presentation and tactful interpersonal skills.
- Superb people skills to work within a team environment and successfully develop and retain client relationships.
- Ability to cross-sell other banking products including deposits and treasury management in the future.
- Self motivated to work independently and take ownership.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business with emphasis in Finance or Accounting preferred.
- Effective time management and organizational skills are required.
- Must be attentive to detail and accurate when analyzing financial statements.
- This position requires the use of sound business discretion, good judgment of character, and excellent problem solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of personal computer hardware and software skills including MS Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of regulations, compliance standards, market trends and products relating to the banking industry.
- Good analytical and decision making skills based on a thoughtful assessment of risk.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university with one to two years related experience and/or training in commercial banking
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES AND REGISTRATIONS
- Sales Force
- Google Mail
Enterprise Bank & Trust - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -