THIS JOB CODE MAY REQUIRE SAFE ACT REGISTRATION. If you are not familiar with the registration requirements associated with this job code, it is critical that you contact your HR Partner for authorization to use prior to assigning any associate(s). Responsible for originating retail mortgage loans. Contact may be either telephonic or in-person. Can sell direct to customers or solicit customers indirectly through third parties such as builders/developers or realtors.
- Two to three years of experience in a loan origination experience
- Knowledge of conventional and/or government guidelines
- Knowledge of processing underwriting and/or closing procedures/federal lending regulations governing real estate lending
- Ability to manage a heavy pipeline of 50 plus loans
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Teamwork and customer service skills a must
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Ability to prioritize multiple competing task
- Familiar with FHA and HUD guidelines
- Strong computer skills including MS applications and previous experience utilizing laptop technology for communication purposes including accessing rate, credit and loan status information.
- Solid time management skills and the ability to organize, prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, across a variety of audiences
- Ability to analyze and comprehend complex financial data and provide financial alternatives
- Professional and effective interpersonal skills
Bank of America - 18 months ago
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries...