Contacts and profiles customer/prospects to determine financial goals, objectives, and current financial position. Conducts diligence into each customer/prospect's financial situation in order to recommend financial products to meet the customer/prospect's particular financial status, objectives, risk tolerance, tax exposure, and the like. Using expertise and knowledge of the securities industry and markets, analyzes and interprets customer/prospect's investment objectives in light of various factors, and then provides customized and individualized investment advice suited to those objectives while complying with all pertinent laws, regulations and corporate policies.
Your Career is Here.
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, economics or finance, or equivalent work experience
- Three or more years of experience in a financial sales position
- NASD Series 7, 63, 65 or 66 license, and applicable state insurance license
- Thorough understanding of residential mortgage banking, credit analysis and approval techniques, and consumer lending policies and procedures
- Demonstrated sales and marketing abilities
- Strong analytical skills to assess client needs
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
U.S. Bank - 2 years ago
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...