Thompson Industrial Services - Administrative Specialist
Immediate opening for Administrative Manager
1) Administers division revenue
a) Issues and tracks timesheets.
b) Calculates customer charges using rate sheets and contracts.
c) Obtains purchase orders from Customers / Salesman.
d) Submits support documentation to Accounts Receivable.
e) Ensures all timesheets have been invoiced by reconciling division records with accounts receivable.
f) Provides General Managers with weekly revenue reports.
2) Cost Control Management
a) Obtains quote from vendor
b) Enters and codes Pos
c) Obtains approval to purchase from proper level of management
d) Issues PO to vendors
e) Insures receipts are processed in the Timberline PO system
f) Submits above documents to AP
g) Works with GM’s and finance to provide cost detail reports
3) Administers division payroll
a) Collects and enters payroll hours from timesheets and other support documents
b) Reconciles payroll hours with other divisions
c) Ensures per diem payments are accurate and entered into the payroll program
d) Submits payroll to the Sumter office by close of business on Monday
e) Verifies that reports from Sumter Payroll are accurate
f) Tracks billable and non-billable time
4) Maintains files to include
a) Job safety forms
b) Training records
c) Payroll documentation
d) Invoice documentation
5) Assists and administers New Hire training.
6) Dispatch of Resources
Works with GM’s and sales to meet client demands for resources
7) Issues and maintains audit trail on petty cash accounts. Submits documentation to Sumter headquarters.
8) Provides administrative support for shutdowns as required.
9) Travels overnight to other divisions when needed for shutdown assistance
10)Other related duties as assigned.
· Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred)
· Four years previous administrative and accounting experience
· Strong people skills, motivated and energetic
· Can work without supervision
· Able to travel overnight to help other divisions with shutdowns or any other assistance needed
Valid drivers license (with good driving record)
Thompson - 17 months ago
We are a privately held, progressive company headquartered in South Carolina; and we serve the Carolinas and neighboring states. Thompson...