Ace Engineering, Inc. is currently recruiting for a Project Engineer in the Las Vegas, NV region. Must have proven abilities and skills in leadership and management of people, written and verbal communication, planning, organization and delegation. This position requires an undergraduate degree in civil engineering or an engineering field, construction management and a minimum of 5 years in heavy / civil project or field engineering.
- Become throughly knowledgeable with the project's contract documents, drawings, specifications and scope of work.
- Assist with project master scheduling using CPM techniques with appropriate scheduling software with input from other project management personnel.
- Assist with document control, receive and log in new issue drawings and other contract documents, maintain document control log.
- Assist with field estimating and other documents.
- Assist with monthly project status reports and cost and revenue forecasts.
- Assist with purchasing and procurement.
- Assist with project quality control / assurance
- Assist with subcontract management
- Prepare and transmit submittals (materials and vendors) to client for approval.
- Listens to directions and suggestions from supervisors or co-workers regarding safe and proper work practices.
- Identify workplace safety hazards and take all necessary corrective action to eliminate or minimize them.
- Base Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Health Benefits