Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a future independent contractor State Farm Agent may be the career for you! You will receive the necessary training needed to pursue this opportunity.
You will be hired by State Farm Insurance Companies, the insurance and financial products company, and an employment agency for a short co-employment period of up to 90 days to satisfactorily complete the training and licensing. Once the training and licensing is complete, your employment with State Farm and the employment agency will end, and you may be considered for employment with an independent contractor State Farm Agent.
Background check will be required.
Competencies Expected for This Role
Enthusiastic and persuasive in soliciting customer interest in / application for sales of insurance and financial products to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams.
Core Competencies Include
Additional Desired Abilities/Competencies
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Team oriented
- Organization skills required
- Dedicated to customer service
- Experience with computer applications, such as Windows
“State Farm Insurance is an equal opportunity employer”.
- Financial services products
- Life products
- Marketing experience desired
- Property & Casualty Licensing
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred