Laundry Attendant - Worldmark - Afton, OK
- Separating, washing, drying, ironing, and folding of all hotel towels and linens.
- Must maintain high standards of linen cleanliness and laundry room maintenance.
- Responsible for assisting with linen inventory.
- Assist customers with linen exchanges and questions.
WVO is a drug-free workplace and requires a background check and drug test prior to employment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Familiarity with cleaning products and equipment as well as cleaning techniques.
- Moderate physical effort (lift/carry up to 50 lbs)
- Frequent lifting, pushing of supplies and equipment.
- Prolonged standing, walking, reaching, stooping, bending and kneeling.
- Must be able to work independently and follow instructions regarding priorities of tasks or functions.
- Must learn the standards for cleanliness and maintenance of all common areas inside and outside.
United States of America-Oklahoma-Afton
Worldmark by Wyndham
Mar 4, 2013, 3:17:38 PM
Wyndham Worldwide - 9 months ago
Wyndham Vacation Ownership (WVO) offers vacationers a (time) share of paradise. A top supplier and marketer of timeshare vacation properties...