HRIS Manager - Human Resources Information Systems
Wintrust Financial (Wintrust) is a financial services holding company based in Rosemont, Illinois, with assets exceeding $18 billion. Wintrust engages in the business of providing traditional community banking services, wealth management services, commercial insurance premium financing, mortgage origination, short-term accounts receivable financing, and certain administrative services, such as data processing of payrolls, billing and treasury management services. Wintrust provides community-oriented, personal and commercial banking services to customers located in the greater Chicago, Illinois and southern Wisconsin metropolitan areas through its 15 wholly owned banking subsidiaries and more than 100 locations.
Position Overview: HRIS Manager - Human Resources Information Systems
As part of a fast paced Human Resources Department, this role will play an integral part in all aspects of Wintrust's overall HRIS strategy, and the daily operations of HR systems and processes. Youll establish the structure, processes and procedures for the most efficient service delivery model to support and deliver HR technology related programs to staff members.
Benefits - HRIS Manager - Human Resources Information Systems
- Engaging, dynamic work environment
- Excellent compensation package
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Life insurance and more!
Key Duties and Responsibilities: HRIS Manager - Human Resources Information Systems
- Responsible for implementation and support of Oracle Fusion HR systems with the goal of leveraging technology and adopting best practices to improve overall HR efficiency across the enterprise.
- Guides the implementation of process improvements and deployment of improved, innovative methods and practical technology based tools throughout Human Resources to increase overall efficiency and effectiveness.
- Leads the development of 2-3 year HR system implementation strategies, objectives and system fine tuning which support the company's business goals and are in alignment with the overall HR technology roadmap.
- Serves as primary liaison between Corporate HR, Field HR Services and IT for all HR technology matters including evaluation and recommendation of software application needs.
- Plans, evaluates and recommends strategies, programs, policies and processes in relation to the HR Operations and HRIS functions based upon business initiatives.
- Directs the effective management and support of HR systems and reporting which involves ensuring effective performance of existing systems, identification and support of system enhancements or fixes as required, and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of external and best practice trends for future system needs.
- Ensure HR systems & HR Operations team members are trained on process improvement techniques and are focused on identifying opportunities to leverage technology to automate processes.
- Directs the HR Operations team that is responsible for providing centralized HR support to employees throughout the company. Oversees the appropriate tracking of employee data through the Fusion HR system. Ensures job and personal information records are accurately maintained and that employee data can be used for effective reporting and analysis.
Qualifications: HRIS Manager - Human Resources Information Systems
- 7-10 years of experience managing large-scale Human Resources based projects
- 5-7 years of managing large scale HRIS / HR projects (Oracle PeopleSoft and/or Fusion; Lawson, SAP)
- Strong strategic skills, with ability to anticipate future consequences and trends accurately, and proven experience leading teams through strategic planning processes
- Outstanding leadership skills, with the ability to inspire and align the HRIS team, as well as others outside the organization
- Exceptional project management skills
- Customer-focused with the ability to motivate and influence key decision makers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to formulate and communicate business requirements, objectives, outcomes to the IT department.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with demonstrated success relating to people across the organization
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline preferred
For additional information about our company, please visit www.wintrust.com
Wintrust is an Equal Opportunity Employer: HRIS Manager - Human Resources Information Systems
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- 14 months ago - save job