Senior Linux Administrator - 9480
Location: Dallas, TX
Position Type: Direct-Hire
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's Degree - Computer Science is preferred, but not required.
ABOUT THE POSITION
GTN Technical Staffing is currently seeking a Senior Linux Administrator to join a rapidly growing company in a Direct-Hire opportunity, located in Dallas, TX. Our client offers great on-site team building activities including a wet bar, pool and ping pong tables, and XBOX 360. This is a play hard but work harder office mentality that fosters creativity, innovation, and codependency among team members. Due to rapid growth, our client is brining on an additional Senior Linux Administrator to join their IT team. You will be working side-by-side with another Linux Admin to setup, configure, and troubleshoot an expanding Linux environment currently consisting of 25+ Servers. Our client currently uses the LAMP stack, so experience with LAMP technologies is highly desired!
5+ years of experience in the following skill sets
PREFERRED (but not required)
- Linux Environments - Setup/Configuration/Support/Troubleshooting/Administration
- Linux Operating System - Ubuntu (preferred)/CentOS, etc.
- Network Monitoring Tools - Zabbix/Nagios - Configuration/Management
- DNS/DHCP Infrastructure - Administration/Maintenance
- RAID Tools - Configuration/Management /Deep understanding of concepts
- Shell Scripting - Bash Shell/Korn Shell/PowerShell Scripting, etc.
- Excellent English - Written/Verbal
- Linux Operating Systems - RedHat/Fedora
- LAMP Stack - Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP (Perl)
JobServe USA - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard