This position supports all aspects of the Service Center and Branch with regards to Finance and Controllership for a Repair Center, Field Service, and Parts work for the Cincinnati Branch within the DR Service Business and is a Business Partner for the Branch Manager.
Position Qualifications (Required and Preferred):
- Minimum 5 years Accounting/Finance experience
- BS Degree Accounting or Finance
- Manufacturing or job costing experience
- Forecasting and budgeting experience.
- Fulll charge P/L experience.
- Ability to travel 10-15% within/outside the Region and on occasion to visit sites.
- Computer & Software Skills: Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Self starting and assertive.
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
- MBA or CPA
- Experience with enterprise software (e.g. SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards)
Dresser-Rand is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. No agency submissions please. NOTE: Resumes submitted to any Dresser-Rand employee without a current, signed and valid contract in place with the Dresser-Rand Recruiting team in Houston Texas will become the property of Dresser-Rand and no search fees will be paid.
- Insure the integrity of financial statements and control reports.
- Comprehend and analyze financial statements and advise the service center management of adverse trends.
- Insure the service center is meeting corporate and government guidelines relative to financial reports and control information and Sarbanes compliance.
- Achieve set goals including planning and forecasting.
- A/P and vendor payment relations A/R and customer collection relations Payroll Input Control of LER/CER spending Financial Analysis and business partner with Service Center Manager to achieve set goals including planning and forecasting General Ledger Job cost information Operations Reporting Headquarters Reporting Policy compliance Accounting Staff Supervision Sarbanes process and compliance.
- Full P&L, Balance Sheet, Invoicing, Accounts Receivable, Inventory, Accounts Payable, Payroll, Fixed Assets and Inter-company responsibility for a Branch within the Region.
- Responsible for the full cycle closing process of the general ledger for the Branch, including accurate and timely financial reporting, planning, forecasting, internal and external audit support, and management of risks and opportunities in the Branch.
- Be the Business Partner for the Branch Manager for Repair Center, Field Services and Parts activity. Key and active participant in Management Business reviews and stand in for the Branch Manager as needed.
- Assure that proper Controllership and Compliance processes are in place, including local written procedures, account reconciliations, closing checklists, proper revenue recognition and proper documentation and approval processes.
- Lead Financial Business Processes to assure the business is operating effectively, reporting accurately and timely, and providing the necessary information and analysis to make sound business decisions, including but not limited to the yearly budget process, long-term plan, quarterly business reviews, and balance sheet reviews.
- Be the key contact for the site for Regional Reporting, Corporate reporting and ad-hoc requirements.
Dresser-Rand - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Large enough for global market leadership...Small enough that you can make a difference.
Talented professionals are at the core of our...