Field Service Rep (Rapid City, SD)
United States-South Dakota-Rapid City
US Citizenship Required for this Position
No relocation assistance available
Number of Openings
The applicant will provide field maintenance support to an electro-mechanical system in a given 'region' for three of our Customer's facilities. In addition to providing regular weekly field maintenance, the position requires a 24-hour response time and 48-hour response time for failure troubleshooting and requires a minimum of 40 hours per week. Main responsibilities will include:
- Designated focal point and liaison between site personnel and Northrop Grumman headquarters.
- Maintaining approximately 9 Cabinets and 3 Site Controllers on a weekly scheduled maintenance.
- Providing electrical and mechanical troubleshooting to installed equipment.
- Maintaining maintenance logbooks.
- Providing status and update worksheets through website interface.
- Completing spreadsheet and word processing reports.
- Downloading/uploading files and software patches.
Candidates MUST be a citizen of the United States of America, have the ability to obtain the equivalent of a Department of Defense Secret Security Clearance, possess a valid driver's license with a good driving record and MUST be able to pass a drug screening and physical exam.
The ideal candidate will possess either an associate's degree with prior relevant experience, attended vocational school coupled with prior relevant work experience or completed college courses and two (2) years relevant work experience in the electro-mechanical field. Additionally, candidate must have some software installation and troubleshooting skills and experience.
* Military background a plus.
* Must have computer skills, specifically in the area of working with site server and the Internet.
* Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and flexibility with this position.
We are currently accepting resumes for the following area to fill the maintenance support position available: Rapid City, SD
AA or other 2 year technical degree in related discipline and 0 years experience.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman - 20 months ago
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics,...