Our Direct Integration Client is looking for a Infor EAM PL/SQL Developer , For a Long term Contract Position in Peapack, NJ below is the Detail requirement
Infor EAM PL/SQL Developer
Location: Peapack, NJ
Duration: Long Term
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns.
- High level of focus and attention to detail and Strong work ethic with good time management skills preferred.
- Should have worked on Onshore-Offshore Model
- Ability to work well in a team setting and Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent, with more than 5years of experience.
- Infor EAM v10.x Application (understanding of business processes, system functionality, system configuration and application data model)
- Experience in previous version of Infor EAM required from v8.3 to current.
- Very strong working experience (3-5 years) in Oracle application server 10.1.3.3, Oracle RDBMS 11g, PL/SQL and SOLARIS 10
- Creation and maintenance of technical environments supporting INFOR Software v8.4 10.x
- Software installations / Application error resolution & debugging
- Installation of Oracle application server, Oracle RDBMS and SOLARIS 10 OS
- Advanced UNIX shell script knowledge and PL/SQL scripts.
- Application Server Installation / Maintenance
- Execution of Regression Test Scripts, error logging, system debugging
Lorven Technologies - 18 months ago