- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies for competitive bidding for durable medical equipment (DME) with government agencies (for example, Medicare)
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Develops strategies and processes to meet government requirements
- Ensures compliance with ethical, legal, and regulatory agency requirements
- Oversees the enrollment and execution of government contracts to ensure accuracy and compliance with state and federal laws
- Provides overall direction
- Sets strategies, processes, and best practices for government and medical claims billing for Health and Wellness
- 6 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Pharmacy, Healthcare Administration, Healthcare Informatics, or related field and 5 years experience in healthcare billing services, or related field OR 10 years experience in healthcare services, or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 2 years experience in government relations.
- 2 years experience in third-party contracting or pharmacy benefit management.
- Doctorate in Pharmacy (PharmD).
- Juris Doctorate.
- Licensed Pharmacist.
- Master's in Business Administration.
Dir Govt & Medical Billing-H&W
Walmart Stores - 19 months ago
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...