The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants is the national, professional association of CPAs, with approximately 386,000 members, including CPAs in business and industry, public practice, government, and education; student affiliates; and international associates. We set ethical standards for the profession and U.S. auditing standards for audits of private companies; federal, state and local governments; and non-profit organizations. We also develop and grade the Uniform CPA Examination.
IT Quality Compliance Specialist
Please respond via our website at www.aicpa.org/careers and post your resume directly online with us.
The IT Quality Compliance Specialist manages change management and quality assurance for the IT department with a focus on quality, improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the IT operations and compliance with internal and regulatory guidelines.
Senior Manager - Quality Assurance
- Service Orientation
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Project Management
Manage the IT Joint Audit Response Team (JART Team) - 40%
Manage the IT Services Library 30%
- Serve as the liaison for IT quality assurance in support of enterprise risk mitigation and all technology related audit findings and/or risks.
- Manage the IT department’s audit findings and risks, including interpreting audit findings, identifying options; recommending solutions; and ensuring proper documentation and approval.
- Evaluate and analyze potential courses of action for risk mitigation, while considering business and user impact.
- Develop responses and initiatives in order to improve compliance and/or efficiencies within IT.
- Recommend and gain support for change initiatives and risk mitigation solutions.
- Communicate regularly with IT staff and senior management; participate and/or lead weekly meetings to keep stakeholders abreast of audit finding responses and change initiatives.
- Partner with the IT managers or delegates to research and/or gather supporting information for findings and risks.
- Manage IT’s audit response team’s online workspace, including access and configuration.
- Train new IT audit members and others on applicable policies and procedures.
Change Management 30%
- Manage the central repository for IT procedures, including creating, revising and interpreting IT policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement workflows, processes and access controls for IT procedural documentation.
- Conduct gap analysis reviews and monitor IT documentation within the IT Services Library for gap analyses for alignment with current policy and organizational change initiatives.
- Audit and monitor IT functional areas for compliance with IT policies and procedures and standard operating procedures...
- Train new users on the IT Services Library as needed.
- Partner with QA analyst to create and define an IT’s Change Management standard procedure and related processes.
- Prepare documentation and implementation plans for IT’s change management procedures.
- Serve as Chair and lead efforts related to the IT Change Control Board (CCB) for IT, including developing a standardized intake process, cohesive documentation outputs, metrics for process review and improvement plans.
- 100% IT compliance per IA/SPO guidelines for risk mitigation and finding resolution.
- Risk mitigations meet/exceed levels consistent with industry best practices.
- Completion and approval of documented processes and procedures on a timely basis.
Please respond via our website at www.aicpa.org/careers and post your resume directly online with us. You can upload your resume and cover letter directly via our website.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience including: IT process development and/or improvement, direct project management experience, audit and risk management activities and development of standard operating procedures.
- Working knowledge of ITIL, COBIT Domain Processes, SDLC and ERP.
- Proficiency in MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Word, SharePoint, and Configuration Management tools.
- Working knowledge of SOX quality assurance verification.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AICPA is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected status. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.