Repair and maintain HVAC systems.
Replace damaged ceiling tiles, floor tiles, and wall coverings.
Perform day-to-day maintenance/repair (carpentry, general, electrical).
Perform preventative maintenance to equipment on a scheduled basis.
Handle routine calls, prioritized by guest service needs.
Plumbing, drywall repair, carpenter functions, special trade.
All other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of general maintenance procedures and training or experience in the field.
- 2 – 3 years general maintenance experience preferably in hospitality or gaming.
- Must have a current valid drivers license.
- Driving record must meet driver eligibility requirements of Rivers Casino’s insurance policy.
- Ability to share or divide attention among several ongoing activities, projects, or assignments.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to follow all policies and procedures including but not limited to attendance, appearance, safety, and security policies.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Frequent walking, standing, kneeling, twisting, bending and lifting.